New.Todays Outfit!

10/28/2015


From today, I have a new , and now a constant heading OUTFITS.A I also decided that I will write first in English and in Russian below , as part of my audience - foreign bloggers , well and practice the language is not exactly hurt.
Long thought about what to write in this rubrike.About look and just ? Well, with this and begin.




С сегодняшнего дня у меня есть новая и ,теперь уже      постоянная,рубрика OUTFITS.А еще я решила что буду писать сначала на английском а ниже на русском,так как часть моей аудитории - иностранные блогеры, ну и практика языка точно не помешает.
Долго думала над тем,что писать в этой рубрике.Описывать лук и только? Ну ладно,с этого и начнем.

The most important element in this image is my new skirt hearts of NEW LOOK, I push her from making look.Begin I chose burgundy sweater oversayz, but in conjunction with this skirt, I looked such big  and decided to wear a denim shirt COLINS.

Самым главным элементом в этом образе есть моя новая юбка в сердечки от NEW LOOK,от неё я отталкивалась составляя образ.Сначала мой выбор пал на бордовый свитер овэрсайз,но в сочетании с этой юбкой я выглядела как мешок и решила надеть джинсовую рубашку COLINS.

Please appreciate my lipstick, I will soon make it to the review!

Прошу оценить мою помаду,в скором времени сделаю на неё обзор!

And here you can see a little piece of earrings from H & M

А здесь видно маленький кусочек серёжек от H&M

And now the main accessory - my hat. This hat can be 40 years old, seriously, I found her grandmother on roof.No it remains relevant to this day.

А теперь о главном аксессуаре - моей шляпе.Шляпе этой,может лет 40,серьезно,я нашла ее у бабушки на чердаке.Но она остается актуальной и по сей день.



What i wear?
T-shirt -  Colins
Skirt - New LOOK


Friends, as this new heading Please help me to improve it. What more can you write to make you wonder?

Друзья,так как эта рубрика новая прошу помочь мне улучшить её. О чем еще можно написать чтобы вам было интересно?


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Классный пост и шикарная помада)
    Очень хорошее решение писать на двух языках.
    Было бы интересно почитать пост про ваш макияж))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасибо! Кинь ссылку на свой блог! Интересно почитать!

      Delete
  2. Great outfit!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tkank you so much!
      I will often stopping in your blog!

      Delete
  3. That hat is beautiful!

    www.lincolnparksharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you put this together! Looks amazing! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so gorgeous! Loving this hat. It's the perfect accessory and compliments the outfit so nicely!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Oh,thank you! Maybe later ill write how i make it!

      Delete
  7. Hello from Spain: great look and fabulous pics. I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes,i want to keep our touch! I go to visit your blog!

      Delete
  8. Cool combo, I love the denim shirt and that lovely skirt!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email