Vintage coat. Outfit

12/29/2015

Hi - Hi. Few people believe that these photos are made in the winter, but it's true! We have 10))
Bought a glasses "cat's eye", I think is right for me, what do you think? On this day, we went with the guy in the supermarket shopping, so I'm not particularly dressed. I decided that I had very little casual outfits and outfits of minimalism. Here is one of them.



What i wear:

  • jacket   Hand Made
  • crop top  French Connection
  • bag  Chanel
  • jeans TOP SHOP
  • glasses   No Name
  • boots  H&M





Привет- привет. Мало кто поверит что эти фото сделаны зимой,но это так! У нас +10))
Купила себе очки " кошачий глаз" ,думаю мне идут,а вы как думаете? В этот день мы с парнем шли в супермаркет за покупками,так что я особо не одевалась. Решила что у меня очень мало casual луков и minimalism луков. Вот один из них.
На мне :
  • жакет  Hand Made
  • кроп топ  French Connection
  • сумка  Chanel
  • джинсы  TOP SHOP
  • очки   No Name
  • ботинки   H&M

EN This coat I found at a flea market, but it was incredibly huge
  sizes, but I was very fortunate that my grandmother had learned in his youth
on the designer, and now sews to order. So, I bought a fabulous coat
  the size of a penny, and immediately went to ask my grandmother to adjust the size for me!


RU Это пальто я нашла на барахолке,но оно было невероятно огромных
 размеров, но мне очень повезло что моя бабушка в молодости выучилась 
на дизайнера, и сейчас шьет на заказ. Так вот,купила я пальто невероятного
 размера за копейки и сразу пошла просить бабушку подогнать размер под меня!


EN I like to visit places such as flea markets, vintage
shops!Where you can find special, original stuff.
I know that many do not like and say, "How can you wear things that someone has already worn"
my answer - "easy," I do not care who I have to wear this thing for thousands of kilometers
                                         from me.What do you think about it?
t do you think about itWhat do you think 
 RU Мне нравиться посещать разные барахолки. Именно там можно найти особенные вещи .Знаю,что многие не любят и говорят " как можно носить вещи ,которые уже кто-то носил"
мой ответ - " легко " , мне без разницы кто до меня носил эту вещь за тысячи километров
 от меня.
Как вы к этому относитесь?






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email