Lady in hat / Part 1

2/19/2016

Hello! My friend came to me and finally pulled me out for a walk, because I can always sit at home)) I do not know about you, but we already smell spring! I love this time when spring comes!
Still, yesterday was a strong wind, which took down my hat from his head, it was funny.No then I'm tired all the time to keep the hat that she did not fell off, and had to carry her in his arms) But a couple of photos have time to do)

RU: Всем привет!  Ко мне приехала моя подруга и наконец-то вытащила меня погулять ,а то я могу вечно дома сидеть )) Не знаю как у вас,но у нас уже пахнет весной! Обожаю этот период,когда наступает весна!
Но все же вчера был сильный ветер,который сносил мою шляпу с головы,это было забавно.Но потом мне надоело все время держать шляпу,что бы она не слетела ,и пришлось нести ее в руках ) Но пару фото успели сделать)


EN: When I chose what to wear, my choice immediately fell on the coat! And then I bought a month ago and never wore, but as of many things)) This coat I really like their color, not gray and not blue.

RU: Когда я выбирала что одеть,мой выбор сразу пал на пальто! А то купила месяц назад и ни разу не одела,впрочем,такое происходит со многими вещами))Это пальто мне очень нравиться своим цветом ,и не серое и не голобуе.Ну а к нему я уже подобрала аксессуары)




 WHAT I WEAR
coat - Atmosphere
necklace - aliexpress
bag - Chanel
boots - H&M
scarf - terranova
glasses - aliexpress


mutual subscription blogs and instagram
instagram.com/vladabush

THANKS FOR READING



You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Great outfit I love it ;)

    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing dear Vlada! I love your coat!
    Love,
    Nilu Yuleena Thapa
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I have a new post up! I hope you'll like it <3
      Love,
      Nilu Yuleena Thapa
      BIG hair LOUD mouth

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit, you look so fine!

    xx
    Xin

    http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a classic look, I love the coat!!

    Morgan | www.monde-et-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great outfit!
    www.NeptuneWild.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I think it's perfect actually.

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great article I have never found in other blogger writer or setting up a blog page on wordpress. Thanks for sharing this good articles to all together. Regard: Brian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I use blogger)
      Thank you for such a nice comment!

      Delete

Follow by Email