WISHLIST #1

3/09/2016



EN: Firstly, all on a holiday, dear ladies!
This is the first post in the new category "wishlist", here I will share with you cool things from different sites. At this time, it is a site YOINS
Very large selection of clothing at very low prices, such as set as in the photo below is worth $ 12-20
And if the order of $ 40 is also a free shipping , and there is no need to look any intermediaries, just take and ordering.I ordered a few things when it comes parcel - I'll do a video review. By the way, I have created the youtube channel, where I will show you an overview of this website, and so I plan a little GiveAway, then I'll make a video, I choose the winner, that-be were all to be honest!
You can subscribe to the column on the right) 



RU :Во первых,всех с праздником,дорогие дамы!
Это первый пост в новой рубрике " wishlist" ,здесь я буду делиться с вами классными вещами с разных сайтов. На этот раз это сайт YOINS
Очень большой выбор одежды по очень низким ценам,например сет как на фото снизу стоит 12-20 $
А если заказать от 40$ то еще и бесплатная доставка ,и здесь не надо искать никаких посредников,просто берешь и заказываешь.Я себе заказала несколько вещей,когда придет посылка -  я сделаю видео обзор. Кстати, я создала канал на youtube,там я вам и покажу обзор с сайта, ну и так как я планирую маленький GIVEAWAY ,то я буду снимать на видео,как я выбираю победителя,что-бы было все по честному !
На мой канал вы можете подписаться в колонке справа )

Итак : Photo 1 ( white + lace)
1 - link
2 - link
3 - link


Photo 2 (sets)
1 - link
2 - link
 3 - link 


Photo 3
1 - link
2 - link
3 - link

Photo 4( boho)
1 - link
2 - link
3 - link
Photo 5 ( long t-shirt)
1 - link
2 - link


 EN And the fact that I ordered a show later, so the first time I ordered from this website, i want to know when - ever bought things from this site ??? Prices are very-very tempting)


RU А то что я заказала себе покажу позже,так я первый раз заказывала с этого сайта,хочу узнать или вы когда - нибудь покупали вещи с этого сайта??? Цены очень -очень заманчивы )

А какой ваш виш лист на весну-лето?

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Stunning selection. Thanks for sharing.
    I'm in love with the first one total white choice
    You have a interesting blog. Visit mine if you want
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Sure i will visit your blog!

      Delete
  2. Hi, I love your wish list, you have good taste!
    Xoxo

    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wishlist... I'll take it all haha

    Hope your having an amazing week

    Filipa xxx
    PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i ordering something another but i want it all too))

      Delete
  4. Such a great wishlist full of cool spring picks!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing wishlist!!! <3 So good selection!!
    I love your blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC?? Let me know in my blog <3
    xx
    http://www.rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those patterned dress are the best. Especially 1 and 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i want to buy later 3 or very simillar ! For summer very good selection)

      Delete
  7. Love the white dresses, they are so gorgeous

    Happy Friday babe! Kisses,
    BLOG | Taislany

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your picks! You have a great fashion taste.

    Luxessed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pieces. Love them all. Perfect for the spring and summer.
    I just followed your blog. Please follow me back. Stay in touch :)
    Have a great day!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty wishlist! I have a very similar playsuit to that middle one on your first set of photos and its such a great piece!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these items babe. The rompers/2 piece are the cutest, so perfect for spring/summer. And the prices are really great too!

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting)
      Have a nice day)

      Delete
  12. Loving your picks! My favourite is the denim wristlet!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he look very stylish)

      Thank you for visiting)

      Delete
  13. Love these items on your wishlist. Everything is so pretty!

    xoxo Emily
    ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there, great post, your blog is really nice!
    My new post is up, so please check it out, and I started following you so if you could return,it would mean so much to me!
    http://missbabybluelove.blogspot.rs/2016/03/top-fashion-spring-outfits-from-choies.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, i will follow you too!

      Delete

Follow by Email