SUNSET

4/12/2016

EN : Hey fashionista, today almost all clothes from site YOINS
I really wanted photographed in this outfit at sunset, but the sun has gone so quickly), but I hope you enjoy my photos!When I saw the bodysuit, I immediately fell in love with him! It can be worn with skirt ortrousers or ripped jeans. The universal thing in my wardrobe. Direct link here!And this amazing skirt also from the site YOINS.COM . It is the embodiment of the hottest trends: color, material and style!Direct link here!



RU : Привет модницы, сегодняшний лук почти весь с сайта YOINS
Очень хотелось сделать фото в этих вещах на закате солнца, но солнце так быстро зашло  ) Но я надеюсь вам понравятся мои фото!
Когда я увидела этот боди я сразу влюбилась в него ! Его можно носить и с юбкою,и брюками и с рваными джинсами. Универсальная вещь в моем гардеробе. Прямая ссылка на него здесь!И эта удивительная юбка тоже с сайта YOINS.COM . Она воплощение самых модных тенденций : цвет,материал и фасон!Прямая ссылка здесь

WHAT I WEAR
bodysuit - link
skirt - link

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENT!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email