OFF SHOULDER DRESS- SHIRT FROM GAMISS.COM

9/17/2016

Hi-hi! That ended with warm days, and I hurry to show you a new dress from Gamiss.com Such off- shoulder dress have almost at each company ,so that is an absolute must have .I ordered a size L, but my height is 1.60 cm even slightly short, but I found an alternative - to wear it as a blouse.


Direct link >>>click

RU:  Вот и закончились теплые деньки , а я спешу показать вам новое платье от  Gamiss.com  Такое off shoulder платье есть почти у каждой фирмы ,так что является абсолютным Must have .Я заказывала размер Л ,но при моем росте 1.60 см оно даже слегка короткое, но я нашла альтернативу - носить его как блузку.


                    







WHAT I WEAR

DRESS - GAMISS (CLICK)
WATCH - MICHAEL KORS
BAG- CHANEL
SHOES - ZARA (CLICK)

How do you like this idea?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email